OPTICAL SPECTRA OF L - DWARFS
Theoretical spectra, of L-dwarfs (Teff <2200 K) were computed for a. grid of the "dusty" C-model atmospheres of Tsuji (1998). To fit the observed spectra of L-dwarfs we used two additional (evristic) suggestions:
- molecular densities of TiO and VO governed the visible spectra, of M-dwarfs are reduced due to the extra depletion of V and Ti atoms into grains in atmospheres of Teff <2200 K;
- There are (a few) additional opacity k sources in L-dwarf atmospheres;
A few kinds of k = f(A) dependences were used to get "the better fit" of observed spectra of L-dwarfs, We show:
- We may fit the observed sequence of L-dwarf spectra using in the frame of our simple model;
- Observed sequence of the L-dwarf spectra is the temperature sequence;
- At first time, the region of 860 nm contained CrH bands is well fitted;
- There are a few possibilities to get the reliable fits to the observed spectra;
- In the frame of our approach we have found the solution even for the case of G1229B.
Повний текст:PDF (English)
Pavlenko, Ya.V., Rebolo R., Martin E.L., Garcia Lopez R.J.: 1995. Astron. AStrophys, 3D8, 807
Pavlenko, Ya.V. 1998.: Astron. Reports, 42, 787
Pavlenko, Ya.V. 1999.: Astron. Reports, 43, accepted
Pavlenko Ya.V., Rebolo, R., Zapatero Osorio, M.R. 1998.: in Euroconference on "Low mass stars and brown dwarfs is stellar clusters and associations", Los-Cancajos, La Palma, Spain, May 11-15, in press.
Pavlenko Ya.V., Rebolo, R., Zapatero Osorio, M.R.: 1699, Astron. Astrophys., submitted.
Tsuji, T. 1998.: in Euroconference on "Low mass stars and brown dwarfs is stellar clusters and associations", Los-Cancajos, La Palma, Spain, May 11-15, in press.
Tsuji, T., Ohnaka, K., Aoki, W.: 1996a, Astron. Astrophys., 305, L1
- Поки немає зовнішніх посилань.
Copyright (c) 2017 Odessa Astronomical Publications
Ця робота ліцензована Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.